I'm excited to introduce the "Style Your Block" photo contest here at Angel's Point of View. I've teamed up with British Jewelry designer Roxy Broom of Stella Jewelry now based out of Roanoke, VA for this awesome reader street style photo contest.
How the "Style Your Block" photo contest works.
- You need to be at least 18 years old to enter.
- The contest is open to both the ladies and the gents.
- Plan out a awesome outfit, then have a friend help take your street style photo.
- Don't forget, we want to see the picture on the block you actually live on.
- Myself and Roxy will pick out the top photos to be posted here at Angel's Point of View.
- Top photos will be posted here at Angel's Point of View, photo with the most reader comments wins.
- Winner takes all!
- Tops photos are being judged for the outfit, photo compositions, pose, and concept. We are not judging Image quality. If a camera phone is the best you got, then go for it! You don't need professional camera equipment or a professionally taken photo to have an awesome image or to win. I'll be posting some helpful photography tips later this week.
- Contest officially starts April 9, 2012, Deadline for your photos is May 4, 2012.
- Submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Style Your Block Contest submission" in the subject bar. Please provide me with your name, age, e-mail address, mailing address, and location of the photo.
- Photos must be taken in Portrait and in full color. Re-size all photos to 600px wide.
- Winner will be contacted via e-mail then announced here on the site. You'll receive your prize in the mail.
- Contestants are limited to US residents.
- No private information will be made public.
What do you win?
The winner Style Your Block will get a beautiful handmade necklace and earring set from Stella Jewelry. This totals to over a $100 value.
I'll be posting Style Your Block Photo tips later this week to give you some ideas on how to take an awesome photo for the contest and how to win.
Make sure to visit our awesome Sponsor Stella Jwerly online at www.stellajewelrystore.com
Stella Jwerly on Facebook
on Twitter @Stellajewelry
Now get your street style on and Style Your Block!